20110929

Wouldn't mind

...adding this multi-coloured Federica Moretti hat to my  decent collection of hats.

13 comments:

Fashion Maids said...

HOT!

lapetiteblonde said...

so nice!!like it!!
kisses=)

www.lapetiteblonde.com

Faieka said...

very very nice!!!
www.skinnyleatherpants.com stop by some time....

Janiece said...

I can count on my fingers the number of times that I have worn hats.. but THIS.. this combination of colors just may make me increase that number. Great taste.

Peppie said...

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Peppie said...

wie lieb, danke dir. ich hab die Canon EOS 450D verwendet :) xo

Binchen said...

Wunderschöner Blog!!! ♥

Susl said...

nichts zu danken :)
du den lieben adrian kenn ich noch von damals. wir waren zsm in der gleichen stufe :) kannsch ihm mal liebe grüße von susi ausrichten ;)

mari said...

pure perfection!

xx // themerrimari.blogspot.com

Andrew said...

ugh that is beauuuutiful

Mary said...

Wow. I generally don't like wearing hats but this? This is fantastic!! Your blog is really nice too, and I love the name.

Also you should definitely give making macaroons a try. The recipe I used was ridiculously easy and very tasty. I just had to mix and bake :)

skadiida said...

nice! (:

xx

skadiida.blogspot.com

Tonya said...

Woah this hat is the coolest thing ever!! So sweet :) Great post!